About TASCA Membership
Membership in TASCA is open to any ambulatory surgical facility licensed in Tennessee and to organizations directly involved in the management of freestanding ambulatory surgical facilities in the State of Tennessee. Member benefits include:
- The opportunity to earn 2 CE’s at each of the Membership Meetings. 2015 speaker topics included “Security in your ASC” and “Pharmaceutical Policies”. These luncheons are free to TASCA members.
- Influence on a national level through TASCA’s relationship with the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association.
- Opportunity to attend the Annual Fall Conference which includes nationally known speakers. In 2015, these experts spoke on freestanding ASC revenue cycle, and provided updates on federal surveys, as well as quality measure reporting.
- Lobbying team which protects the interests of Tennessee ASCs in the legislative and regulatory arena.
- Resource for ASC staff through TASCA's office of experts and this website where members can join or create topic-specific, opt-in email discussion lists that allow members to actively discuss issues of interest. Create your own circle of peers according to center’s specialty, location, etc.
An application for membership may also be downloaded here and returned to the TASCA office with the annual membership dues payment.